I was walking in the woods when suddenly I saw something strange on the path ahead. There were millions of tiny foot prints coming out of the bushes, crossing the path, and disappearing into the bushes on the other side. I had some free time so i decided to follow the footprints.......
and I found a village full of tiny goblins. A small sign said 'welcome to terravale'.They were as small as my hand, and wore rags as clothes. I felt secretly excited as I crouched to take a better look. The goblins had sharp pointed like elves, but ad a grotesque faces. I reached out with my finger, but the goblins noticed me and froze.
At a single rustle of leaves, they jumped on to me, and pinched me to the ground. I tried to get up, but then altogether on me was to heavy. I fell down and blacked out.
When i woke up, I was in a dark cold room. 2 reached into my pack and brought out my light. There were 2 other people with me. " Hello?" I asked. They stared with no reaction. "UM.......you-" " Help us out and we will be your servants" they chanted. " Wait, wait" I asked. " Then roman god June shall support us!" They intended. " we are the greatest soldiers in the Imperial Roman Army.
An hour later, i found, that they were actual Romans, kept alive frozen through many years. I came up with a plan. To USE A SPOON TO DIG OUT!!!!! After 20 minutes, I successfully dug a hole. I got out, and instantly goblins jumped on the Romans. I watched in horror as they got covered with a green sea, and I ran out of the bushes
"Anyone" Help!!" I screamed. A man appeared on the path, a fellow traveller. " What is it?" he asked with a surprised expression." I- errr-ummmm". 2 strutted becuase there were no goblins behind me. " follow me" I told the hiker. We headed together towards the bushes and I explained the situation. As i opened the bushes, I felt sense of dread, but nothing was there !!!! " but - I - there were goblins!!!" I protested. The hiker frowned and made me follow him." Let's go to the clinic" He said with a touch of disappointment in his voice. As we left I felt a sense of movement in the bushes, but i ignored it and went on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.